- Guest fees are $7.00 for adults and $5.00 for children (under 18 years of age).
- A guest is any non-member wishing to use the Club. The Club facilities are available to guests of members ONLY WHEN ACCOMPANIED BY A MEMBER (16 years or older). Guest fee must be paid at time of registration. All guests must be signed in at the Front Desk with the sponsor member’s name.
- There may be a limit of six guests per membership per day (subject to Manager’s discretion based on the capacity of the facility at that time). Management reserves the right to refuse to allow a guest admission for any reason, at any time. The decision to allow or refuse a guest can only be made by the Pool Manager or any responsible Wedgewood Board member.
- Guests are limited to ten (10) visits per season. Any exceptions need Board of Directors for approval.
- All guests (adults and children) must wear the wristband given to them at time of registration at all times when on Club premises.
- Members are responsible for the actions of their guests. Guests can be asked by management to leave the facility if their conduct or actions are inappropriate. Members are responsible to educate their guests regarding proper behavior and adhering to the rules of Wedgewood Swim Club.
- Grandparents of members are considered guests and must adhere to all the guests’ rules as described above, but a guest fee will NOT be collected.
- Birthday parties/group gatherings should be arranged through the Club Manager or Assistant Manager and arranged at least two days in advance.
- Parties with guests need to be approved by the Club Manager. Parties may not be approved for Sundays or major holidays, depending on the available capacity of the pool on that given day.
- Parties up to 10 people (non-members) will pay full guest fee prices (no charge for Club members) and can stay the entire day. See party pricing below for parties greater than 10 people.
- All parties, regardless of the starting and duration times, SHALL end and be cleaned up by 7:30pm. All party guests must leave the facilities by 7:45 pm.
- A list of party guests (members and non-members) must be provided to the Front Gate Guard or to the Club Manager on duty before the party begins.
- The host member of the party must provide a $75 deposit (check) to the Club Manager before the party begins. This deposit is to ensure the party concludes on time and the area is cleaned. The check will be returned after all obligations are met.
- Where a party includes children UNDER 6 (SIX) years old, the adult-to-child ratio must be no more than 1 adult for every 2 children. Example: if your 5 year old child’s party includes 11 of his friends (12 total children under 6), there must be a total of 6 adults (or mother’s helpers) on hand. All helpers will pay reduced adult rate guest fee.
- Parties will be limited to a total of 15 people. Approval for more than 15 will be left to Club Manager’s discretion.
|Party pricing #1
Up to 10 people in party
$7 per adult /$5 per child (17 & under)
|Party pricing #2
Additional people in party
$5 per adult/$3 per child (17 & under)
- The party can be stopped or canceled at the Club Manager’s discretion.
- If party is stopped due to any condition(s) that violates Club policies – No refund.
- If a party is stopped due to weather and the party has reached its half waypoint there will be no refund.
- If a party is stopped before the half way point, guest passes will be issued for future use during the same calendar year.
WEATHER RELATED GUIDELINES
- Wedgewood Swim Club will remain open during regularly scheduled hours unless there is poor weather or other unforeseen conditions.
- With the onset of thunder, lightning, or other poor weather related conditions, the Club manager and lifeguards will clear all the pools immediately.
- Loudspeaker announcements will be made by the Club manager along with the lifeguards signaling with three quick whistles to empty the pools.
- Pools will remain closed until there is 20 minutes of no thunder or 45 minutes of no lightning. The pools can remain open with light rain, but may close based on the Club manager’s discretion. The pools will reopen when the Club manager feels it is safe for members to re-enter the pools.
- If the weather related conditions continue for an extended period, the Club manager may decide to close the Club. The Club can remain closed for the balance of the day.
Weather related before opening for the day
If weather conditions are questionable before the Club is scheduled to open, the Club manager may decide to delay the opening. The Club will open only if the weather conditions improve.
If there is a question by a member on whether the Club will open either at the beginning of the day or after an earlier closing, the member should call the Club at 610-696-4390. If no one answers the phone, the member should assume the Club is closed at that time. Members may also check the Club’s Facebook page or web site for weather related closures.
LOST AND FOUND
At the end of the day the lifeguards may collect property left at the pool and store it in the garage next to the bathroom and shower facilities. This is done voluntarily by the lifeguards and neither they, nor Wedgewood Swim Club can be held responsible for any items left at the pool. Towels found at the pool are sometimes hung out on fence near picnic area so owners can claim them. Wedgewood Swim Club, may at its discretion discard any items left at the Swim Club.
Lawn Chairs left at the Club must be stored on the chair rack in the lower pool area during the season. ALL CHAIRS MUST BE HUNG UP. The Wedgewood Swim Club is not responsible for these chairs. The chairs must be claimed within one week of Labor Day (last day pool is open). Chairs can be picked up at the fall workday. Left over chairs will be discarded by Wedgewood Swim Club. It may be a good idea to write you name on your chairs left at the Swim Club.
No food is sold at Wedgewood Swim Club (with the exception of Ice Cream as explained below). Food may be brought by members and guests, but should only be consumed in the picnic area and in the covered deck. Thank you in advance for cleaning up after yourselves.
Ice Cream is sold every day at 3:00 PM in the Pavilion. A bell will be rung when ice cream sales have begun. Profits from the ice cream support the Swim Team. Ice Cream trucks are strictly forbidden on the Wedgewood Swim Club property.