1. All members (including children) and guests, use the Wedgewood pool and facilities at their own risk.
2. Wedgewood is not responsible for loss of or damage to personal property.
3. All members (including children) and guests are responsible for being familiar with and following the Wedgewood Rules and Policies.
4. Please drive slowly on the driveway, especially around the curve and please watch for children.
5. Please park in designated areas and do not block other cars. Those with oversize vehicles and trucks, please be mindful of the amount of space you leave for other cars,
6. Please observe and respect handicapped parking and understand it is reserved for members and guests with handicapped parking license plates/parking decals.
7. Members are responsible for any child(ren) they bring to Wedgewood. Should a child fail to follow Wedgewood Rules and Policies, both member and child may be asked to leave. Repeated failure of child(ren) to follow Wedgewood Rules and Policies may result in suspension or termination of membership.
8. Members are responsible for any guests they bring to Wedgewood. Should a guest fail to follow Wedgewood Rules and Policies, both the member and guest may be asked to leave. Repeated failure of guest(s) to follow the Rules and Policies may result in suspension or termination of membership.
9. Members or guests who choose to smoke, should keep the safety and comfort of others in mind. Kindly choose an appropriate area, dispose of smoking debris responsibly, and do not smoke in any enclosed area.
10. All members and guests should refrain from using foul language.
11. While alcoholic beverages (no glass containers) are permitted in the picnic area, Wedgewood expects responsible behavior from members and guests. Should members or guests choose not to behave responsibly, they will be asked to leave by the Manager. Repeat issues involving irresponsible use of alcohol may result in suspension or termination of membership.
12. Members are responsible for the maintenance of the club. Please look around your area when you are done eating and remove all trash - even if it is not yours. We need to work together to keep the club clean.
13. Loitering or playing in the restroom or entry breezeway is not allowed.
14. Rules and Policies are subject to change at any time by the Board of Directors.